Re: [engineeringcivil] Sorry for delay i approval of mails in group

  • johnsi rani
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 4, 2010
      Dear Hamid,

      Congratulations to your new happy and married life.

      K.Johnsi Rani

      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 22, 2010
        Dear All,

        Can any body having the  details of Design and Construction methodology of " Infiltration Wells in River Beds"

        Thanking you,

        Mallikarjuna

        From: killamsetti srinivasarao <killamsetti@ yahoo.com>
        Subject: [engineeringcivil] IS5229-1989
        To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wednesday, 14 April, 2010, 1:06 PM

        Dear Friends,
        Can any one attach a copy of IS 5229-1989.Please help me.

        Regards
        Srinivasa Rao

        Dr.K.Srinivasa Rao,
        Associate Professor in Civil Engineering
        College of Engineering, Andhra University,
        Visakhapatnam- 530 003, INDIA
        Email:ksrgitam@ gmail.com,
        Ph:91-0891-2844774( O), 91-0891-2724481( R), 9866037087 (Mobile)
        Residence:
        55-7-30/5, FF-1, Renuka Nilayam,
        Sanjay Gandhi Colony, Old Venkojipalem
        Visakhapatnam- 530 022, India.

        From: Mani Lakshmanaswamy <call2abinava@ gmail.com>
        To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 11:05 AM

        The ramp any parking will be of maximum slope of 1in 12,and can be designed as regular slab taking into consideration of dynamic load involved

        Regards
        Mani

        On 4/9/10, Divya Chandrasekaran <c_divya1289@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        hi could anyone help me out for designing a ramp for car parking area pllsssssssss