if anyone can send 'excel for beginners'

  • bpranab15
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 12:09 AM
      if anyone can send 'excel for beginners' - (MS EXCEL) BOOK/TIPS OR ANY FILE REGARDING THIS it will be highly appreciated. thnx.
    • Aliraza
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 6:23 AM
        --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, "bpranab15" <bpranab15@...> wrote:

        > if anyone can send 'excel for beginners' - (MS EXCEL) BOOK/TIPS OR ANY FILE REGARDING THIS it will be highly appreciated. thnx.

        hi

        I am giving u a video tutorials links, download this link and start downloading. It is a torrent file
        http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4075926/Lynda.com_-_Excel_2007_Essential_Training