Re: [engineeringcivil] Details about special concret

  • Amien
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2009
      Ok ... wait from me :-)
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 8:04 AM
      Subject: [engineeringcivil] Details about special concret

      Respected sir
      I want to submit a paper in my college so i need full details about special concrete pls send to me

    • Saravanan Sss
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2010
        Respected sir
        I want to submit a paper in my college so i need full details about special concrete pls send to me
      • anil pamnani
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
          Dear,
          What do you mean by special concrete. SELF COMPACTING, HIGH PERFORMANCE, Pl. specify.

          Anil Pamnani,
          D.C.E.,A.M.I.E.(Sec A)

          On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Saravanan Sss <saravanan_sss@...> wrote:

          Respected sir
          I want to submit a paper in my college so i need full details about special concrete pls send to me

        • purushothaman murugesan
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010

            Dear saravanan,
            Special concrete means,any concrete that performs different from conventional concrete.There are variety of special concretes self compacting concrete,Foam concrete,conductive concrete, Transparent concrete.

            I want to submit a paper in my college so i need full details about special concrete pls send to me