Fw: [engineeringcivil] Prokon

  • Amien
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2010

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Amien
      Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 1:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] Prokon

      Hi friends.

      Download here...

      hope this is file u needed.. :-)

      Muhammad amien
      Indonesia
      +62 8389 44 99 759

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:44 AM
      Subject: [engineeringcivil] Prokon

      Hi friends,
      any one have PROKON Software? please forward the link.
      thank you

      N.Nanthan

      Tel: +94 773 880590

      Laughter is the shortest distance between friends

      Get your new Email address!

    • shah jignesh
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
        Dear friends,
        Pl. anybody have Tekla-4 Software for precasting RCC member design.Pl. send me thde link for the same at the earliest.

        Jignesh Shah
        Bridge Engineer