bar bending shedule

  • ARUN PARASHAR
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010
      can any body send me procedure of bar bemding schedule and sample
    • Amien
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010
        Oh,i have m0re.but here now 11.00pm.may be tom0rr0w i'll send friend... Ok.

        amien | pt.ssp | 083894499759
        can any body send me procedure of bar bemding schedule and sample
      • pradip chanda
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010
          dear
          please refer SP 34 or book Reinforced concrete by A.K.Jain (Nem chand publication Roorkee.)
          you will get the detail.
          pradip

          can any body send me procedure of bar bemding schedule and sample

        • hamid Naveed
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010
          here is ur file

          Hamid Naveed Ahmad

          can any body send me procedure of bar bemding schedule and sample

        • Sundarapandi Sundarapandi
          Message 5 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010
            Dear all,

            Have any (PEB)structural detailer job vacancy in anywhere  pls inform me. I have 2.5 Years experience.

            J.Sundarapandi,

            Mobile No : 9789891022

            Chennai.

            [Attachment(s) from hamid Naveed included below]

            here is ur file

            Hamid Naveed Ahmad

            can any body send me procedure of bar bemding schedule and sample

            Attachment(s) from hamid Naveed

            1 of 1 File(s)

          • ARUN PARASHAR
            Message 6 of 12 , Feb 4, 2010
              sir plz send also fig. of column or other structure with dimension to know how to find out bar length
            • Amien
              Message 7 of 12 , Feb 6, 2010
                Hello friend.please try this link
                www.jobsdb.com

                amien | pt.ssp | 083894499759

                ________________________________

                can any body send me procedure of bar bemding schedule and sample

                Attachment(s) from hamid Naveed
                1 of 1 File(s)
                Bar Bending Schedule.xls

              • Prakash Sabapathy
                Message 8 of 12 , Feb 11, 2010
                  k yah........send me pdf files yah.....so kind of u/.........

                  Message 9 of 12 , Feb 24, 2010
                    Dear sirs
                    i am in the need of economical designs of window grill models  to alumn windows of size
                     6' x 4'6". pl help anybody
                    thanking you
                    jagatheeswaran

                  • manjulesv07@civil.coep.org.in
                    Message 10 of 12 , Aug 13, 2010
                      >i need G+2 building construction details
                      please send me
                      -thanks

                      believed to be clean.
                    • manjulesv07@civil.coep.org.in
                      Message 11 of 12 , Jan 18, 2011
                        i need g+1 (baglow) drowings for my quantity surveying valuation subject,
                        for finding quantities of material used
                        so please send me drowings of,
                        1)plan
                        2)elevation