Re: [engineeringcivil] Reg: Hand book for civil Engineers

  • Mukesh Chellani
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010
      Dear Tejas,

      I am working in Oman where your concept will definately outperform the market practices and market demands.

      How we can work togther and make it happen?Kindly advise and accept my best regards

      Mukesh Chelani

      e-mail ID mukesk505@...

      From: Tejas JOSHI <mehadha@gmail. com>
      Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:43:37 +0530
      To: <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>

      Hello to civil engineering group,

      I have designed a nano housing costing 1.4 lakh only of 35 Sq mt built up area. THis report is ready with me and registering to make it patent.

      I want email address of Mr Ratan TATA [Chairman, TATA Housing] and Mr Deepak PAREKH [CEO, HDFC Bank]. I want to share my design with them.

      If any body know about their email address then send it to me. Also you can give me other references, who need such type of design to over come from housing demand within low budget.

      Regards,

      Tejas JOSHI

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • sankar krishna
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2010
        Dear Sir, please cancel my membership as well messages from the group - Thanks lot- bye