Re: [engineeringcivil] primevera software.

  • Atish kumar
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2010
      i don't understand ur question,

      if cant come any error then how to i help

      tell me proper own problem

      Atish

      From: siwaa <siwaa75@yahoo. com>
      To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, 30 January, 2010, 12:14 PM

      Hi friends,
      if anyone knows from where to get the pirated version of the primavera software,pls let me know.i also need it.
      thanx.
      regards,
      shiva

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2010
          also try         thepiratebay or torrentbar   in these two sites you will find un currpted setup

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2010

            sorry dear

            i think files are missed.

            so download it