Re: [engineeringcivil] word and exel to pdf converter

  • Engr. M Raza, NEDian
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2008
      thanks,,,,,its done

      On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 6:49 PM, shridhar babu <shribabu@...> wrote:
      Dear Frnd,
                         Best thing is download Adobe acrobat professional and install it..... U can convert any file to pdf..

      On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 1:29 PM, Engr. M Raza, NEDian <razapanjtani@...> wrote:

      AoA

      i need coverter from word and exel to pdf, can anybody help me in this regards,

      regards,

      --
      Engr. M Raza
      Civ-25202

      --
      Thanks and regards,
      Shridhar

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2008
        Dear Akbar,

        thanks for your help and reply, your email showing that you are too decent hmmm nice to meet you, by the way what you are doing ??? and when you done engg if you are engr. other wise whats your qualification???

        Regards,

        On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Akbar M A <akbar_technical@...> wrote:
        Dear Raza,

        Try this link
        http://www.fastpdf.com/

        Regards,
        Akbar
        Kerala, India

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 10, 2008

          --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, "Engr. M Raza, NEDian" <razapanjtani@...> wrote:

          > AoA
          >
          > i need coverter from word and exel to pdf, can anybody help me in this
          > regards,
          >
          > regards,
          >
          > --
          > Engr. M Raza
          > Civ-25202
          > Site Engineer (Civil)
          > AETCON, Saudi Arabia
          > Mob: +92 300 3735147 (Pak)
          > Mob: +966 54 6952933 (KSA) current

           Engr. M Raza  if you are useing MS OFFICE  2007   than  use  Save As PDF and XPS  add by MICROSOFT  you don't need to use any other software .

        • ali
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 16, 2008
            --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, "Engr. M Raza, NEDian"
            <razapanjtani@...>

            hello
            dear sir
            I`m Ali mehrabi.
            I read in my email that you ask me this question:Are you from
            iran??????????
            my answer is yes, but i want to ask you that what do you ask me this
            question?
            I`m student of civil eng & boos of cplx.org in iran contry.
            please answer my question.
            Thanks lot.
            also i want to design my site in the future.
            can you help me for this mission?
            The name of my site is: ;WWW.CPLX.ORG;
            Nice to meet you.
            Good Luck.