primevera software.

  • Niranjana
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 26, 2010
      hello group,

      i am need of primevera software.can someone please help me by providing the links to free downloads or guide me through it?

      thanks,
      niranjana.s
    • mohnish khaperdey

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 29, 2010
          Hi friends,
          if anyone knows from where to get the pirated version of the primavera software,pls let me know.i also need it.
          thanx.
          regards,
          shiva

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 30, 2010

            download from torrent system

            use utorrent software for downloanding

            http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Primavera-P6-Full-working-with-Serial-Key/3677ad01ec1b79a4f3f246c029b14c5efc3bfa62e627/download.torrent

            Atish

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 31, 2010
              hii atish....there is no error message coming while installing the programme Pri 6.0.msi not found.
              please help me on this.

              Regards

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 31, 2010
                i don't understand ur question,

                if cant come any error then how to i help

                tell me proper own problem

                Atish

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 1, 2010
                    also try         thepiratebay or torrentbar   in these two sites you will find un currpted setup

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 1, 2010

                      sorry dear

                      i think files are missed.

                      so download it