six sigma, pmp certification

  • faizansari_007
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      do any one knw about six sigma and pmp certification, if any one hve
      info abt it plzzzzzzzzzzz send me, is it help full for civil engg???/
    • Akbar M A
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Dear Friend,

        You can read about PMP certification here
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Management_Professional

        and regarding six sigma certification, you can read here
        http://community.wvu.edu/~pjm025/six-sigma-certification-135.html

        Regards,
        Akbar
        Kerala, India