Re: [engineeringcivil] NEED A BOOK

  • mitraj devda
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2009
      ya i have......

      On 12/4/09, hammad salahuddin <hammads88@...> wrote:

      Hi
         I need a book "Reinforced Concrete Design" third edition by Chu Kia Wang.
      I would be really thankful to you.

      Hammad Salahuddin.

    • Anu raj
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2009
        DEAR ALL,
        HOW DO YOU DO?
        Please advice me to conduct a training for accreditation in International standerds and codes like ACI, ASTM, IBC,API and ICC.

        Regards
        Anuraj . A

      • hammad salahuddin
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2009
          can you please give me the link??

          thanks
          Hammad Salahuddin

             I need a book "Reinforced Concrete Design" third edition by Chu Kia Wang.
          I would be really thankful to you.

          Hammad Salahuddin.

        • thathan vinoth
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2009
            Hai sir,

                           please send the your resume model

          • purushothaman.k purushothaman.k
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 12, 2009
              hi friends, please send your resume model now ,urgent pls ma