Re: [engineeringcivil] HELP ME WITH THIS!!!

  • diljeetsinghchaudhary diljeetsinghchaudha
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 1, 2009

      weight of steel per meter length=d x d 162.2   where d=dia. of steel in mm .....and weight will be in kg....

      From: WASIM MUHAMMAD <wasimad2000@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [engineeringcivil] HELP ME WITH THIS!!!
      To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 11:03 AM

      respected all ...
      how r u ? i hope and pray u'll all b fine.

      can any body give me few answers?

      how to calculate the weight of steel ?

      how to calculate the hydraulic statement of sewer lines of a sewerage scheme?

      how to make analysis of manhole ?

      ill b waiting for the answers from your good selves .....
      take care of your self and pray for all.
      bye

      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.
    • WASIM MUHAMMAD
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 10, 2009
        respected all.

        will any body can send answers about these questions?

        how to calculate the hydraulic statement of sewer lines of a sewerage scheme?

        how to make analysis of manhole ?

        how to calculate the external dia of RCC. sewer pipe of 12" ?

        From: hs sekhon <hssekhon@yahoo. co.in>
        To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, 2 November, 2009, 1:21 PM

        dear friends before posting your answer please verify it twice because

        wt of steel bars used RCC will be = dxd /162     as per johnsi rani
        weight of steel per meter length=d x d 162.2      as per diljit singh chaudhary

        out of above both which is wrong ?

        From: diljeetsinghchaudha ry diljeetsinghchaudha ry <diljeet1234@ yahoo.co. in>
        To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Sunday, 1 November, 2009, 2:15 PM

        weight of steel per meter length=d x d 162.2   where d=dia. of steel in mm .....and weight will be in kg....

        how r u ? i hope and pray u'll all b fine.

        can any body give me few answers?

        how to calculate the weight of steel ?

        how to calculate the hydraulic statement of sewer lines of a sewerage scheme?

        how to make analysis of manhole ?

        ill b waiting for the answers from your good selves .....
        take care of your self and pray for all.
        bye

        Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

        Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

        Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

        Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.