Re: [engineeringcivil] -Masters-

  • pooja nagar
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2009
      The most demanding subject has always been structural engg and now environmental engg is too growing faster.
      Construction management is one of the fields for those who have a interest in mangement.

      Thanks & Regards

      Pooja Nagar

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 4, 2009
        dear mam

         i m abhishek seth studying in b tech 2nd cvil
        plz give suggetion for my future career
        what can i do with my study?

      • Mukesh Chellani
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 4, 2009
          I advise to go for MBA Finance which makes an Engineer efficient enough to take techno commercial decisions.As an Engineer, we have sufficient technical know how.

          Otherwise, ME Structural is ok.

          Mukesh Chelani

          e-mail ID mukesk505@...

          I need a small suggestion for the following..
          I am completing my undergraduation this year and I want to pursue a Masters in civil engineering. So, could you suggest me the fields which have a reasonably high demand after 2-3 years so that I can have that subject.

          Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.

        • suresh rajagopal
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2009

            Dear Saideep.

            It would be interesting to you in what subject you are strong. design or execution. it would be good to choose from this poitn of view.

            however.

            1. Masters in Highway engineering , Transporation engineering, Construction management. For the softer ones it can be Environmental - green buildings, IGBSC , USGBC, TERi green homes - for residnetail.
            Infrastructure related engineeign would be most useful for the immedaite next two years.

            R.Suresh

            To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
            From: sam@...
            Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 19:00:13 +0000

            Highway engg

            Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone

            From: "Saideeep" <nansaitin_123@ yahoo.com>
            Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 04:31:13 -0000
            To: <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>

            Hello everyone,
            I need a small suggestion for the following..
            I am completing my undergraduation this year and I want to pursue a Masters in civil engineering. So, could you suggest me the fields which have a reasonably high demand after 2-3 years so that I can have that subject.

            Don’t fall behind. Log on to MSN India for a roundup on the world panorama
          • hangin withme
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4, 2009
              Hellow friends,
                         I am Silent member of our Group. i am an Engineer. i need a suggestion about "M.E. in Construction Management" studies. i need to know Top to bottom about that topic. can anyone tell me what the study is for, what the position of job we get after completion, what kind of scope we have, also compared with other studies and etc.,

              Regards,
              Venkat

              Get your new Email address!
            • krishna ghatte
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 5, 2009
                Dear friendz can i get details on standard deviation of cube i want to more on that please help me out.......

                                                                                                             kpghatte

                 i m abhishek seth studying in b tech 2nd cvil
                plz give suggetion for my future career
                what can i do with my study?

                Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.