NOTE

  • ROLAND APPIAH-ANKOBEAH
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2009
      Hello friends, I am not a professional civil engineer but a student civil engineer that is why I would like to know about the practicalities of the profession

    • sree ramyaa
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 28, 2009
        hai,i am doing my final year civil,what,s ur opinion in joining in the interior desigining course after b.e civil

        Hello friends, I am not a professional civil engineer but a student civil engineer that is why I would like to know about the practicalities of the profession

        From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!
      • abhishek seth
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 28, 2009

          Hello friends, I am not a professional civil engineer but a student civil engineer that is why I would like to know about the practicalities of the profession

          __._,_.__
          .

        • sam@plemconstruction.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 28, 2009
            Not very promising
            Sam

            From: sree ramyaa <sreeramyaa@...>
            Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 03:56:34 -0700 (PDT)
            To: <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] NOTE

            hai,i am doing my final year civil,what,s ur opinion in joining in the interior desigining course after b.e civil

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 28, 2009
              hai
              i am Subhramanyam, M.Tech Civil from AU.

              now i am doing as Project Manager in OMAN.

              now a days interior designing is very good.

              this is a right choice.

              Subrahmanyam Tummi

              hai,i am doing my final year civil,what,s ur opinion in joining in the interior desigining course after b.e civil

              Hello friends, I am not a professional civil engineer but a student civil engineer that is why I would like to know about the practicalities of the profession

              From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!

            • sankar krishna
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 29, 2009
                hai better try for planning rather interior- I think for B Arch this interior may be best suitable and for civil my suggestion is planning and designing in office being a women- thanks bye

                hai,i am doing my final year civil,what,s ur opinion in joining in the interior desigining course after b.e civil

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 29, 2009
                  i think it is not necessary ,because first of all u have think abt u r ineterest and then in that flield how much marks u had score ,so that u can judge u r self abt u r carrer.wht u hav to do.i think insted of interior design u can gp for B.Arch.once u can think abt it..

                • P.Ravi Kumar
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
                    plz verify the Inside and Outside and some of Interior books for your reference

                    but first practical thinking is important in interior design
                    utilising the space

                    u can also move to QS also

                    Ravi

                    From: sree ramyaa <sreeramyaa@...>
                    To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Monday, 28 September, 2009, 4:26 PM

                    hai,i am doing my final year civil,what,s ur opinion in joining in the interior desigining course after b.e civil

                    Hello friends, I am not a professional civil engineer but a student civil engineer that is why I would like to know about the practicalities of the profession

                    From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!

                    Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.