Re: [engineeringcivil] Request for IS 516

  • Ahamed Zaki
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3 10:32 PM
      hai anybody gives ME the idea about QUALITY&QUANTITY OF CONCRETE. IF U HAVE ANY ATTACHMENT PLS SEND GUYS
    • Devidas Dethe
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3 10:45 PM
    • bhushan bramhecha
      Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4 1:22 AM
      Dear Deepak find your IS 516

      From:
      Bhushan Rupesh Bramhecha
      M-Tech (Transportation Engineering & Planning)
      second Year (2008-2009)
      SVNIT,Surat
      Mobile No. +919426826774

      Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4 11:35 PM
      Dear Mr.Deepak,
      Find the soft copy of IS516 as requested by you.
      Regards,
      Srinivasa Rao

      Dr.K.Srinivasa Rao,
      Associate Professor in Civil Engineering
      College of Engineering, Andhra University,
      Visakhapatnam-530 003, INDIA
      Email:ksrgitam@...,
      Ph:91-0891-2844774(O), 91-0891-2724481(R), 9866037087 (Mobile)
      Residence:
      55-7-30/5, FF-1, Renuka Nilayam,
      Sanjay Gandhi Colony, Old Venkojipalem
      Visakhapatnam-530 022, India.

      Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5 10:29 AM
        Hiiiiiiiii all,

        I am Madan working as a SIte Engineer in Dubai for some company and
        want to know the Mix Design Procedure for mortar ( i.e, Cement : Sand,
        RATIO ) when thickness of application and area of application is
        given.

        Thanks and Best Regards to all
        Madan

        On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Devidas Dethe<devidask97@...> wrote:

        > [Attachment(s) from Devidas Dethe included below]

      • akshay mahalle
        Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6 7:18 AM

          your information is not sufficient please send me your profile