Re: [engineeringcivil] Request for IS 516

  • Ahamed Zaki
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2009
      hai anybody gives ME the idea about QUALITY&QUANTITY OF CONCRETE. IF U HAVE ANY ATTACHMENT PLS SEND GUYS
    • Devidas Dethe
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2009
      • 1 Attachment
      • 173 KB
    • bhushan bramhecha
      Message 3 of 8 , Sep 4, 2009
      • 1 Attachment
      • 173 KB
      Dear Deepak find your IS 516

      From:
      Bhushan Rupesh Bramhecha
      M-Tech (Transportation Engineering & Planning)
      second Year (2008-2009)
      SVNIT,Surat
      Mobile No. +919426826774

      Message 4 of 8 , Sep 4, 2009
      Dear Mr.Deepak,
      Find the soft copy of IS516 as requested by you.
      Regards,
      Srinivasa Rao

      Dr.K.Srinivasa Rao,
      Associate Professor in Civil Engineering
      College of Engineering, Andhra University,
      Visakhapatnam-530 003, INDIA
      Email:ksrgitam@...,
      Ph:91-0891-2844774(O), 91-0891-2724481(R), 9866037087 (Mobile)
      Residence:
      55-7-30/5, FF-1, Renuka Nilayam,
      Sanjay Gandhi Colony, Old Venkojipalem
      Visakhapatnam-530 022, India.

      Message 5 of 8 , Sep 5, 2009
        Hiiiiiiiii all,

        I am Madan working as a SIte Engineer in Dubai for some company and
        want to know the Mix Design Procedure for mortar ( i.e, Cement : Sand,
        RATIO ) when thickness of application and area of application is
        given.

        Thanks and Best Regards to all
        Madan

        On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Devidas Dethe<devidask97@...> wrote:

        > [Attachment(s) from Devidas Dethe included below]

      • akshay mahalle
        Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2009
        • 1 Attachment
        • 173 KB

          your information is not sufficient please send me your profile