Re: A Request To Moderators and Other Civil Engineers

  • utc_rkl
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 31, 2009
      Sir,

      What I feel only Civil Engineering related emails needs to be posted in this site.

      Thanking U.

      Er. S.K. Parida.

      --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, "kanwarjot_singh" <kanwarjot_singh@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > Many people are unsubscribing this group because everyday we have many unrelated emails i.e. emails which are not concerned with civil engineers.
      >
      > I wish to know what our general audience thinks, whether general emails should be allowed or only civil engineering related needs to be posted
      >
      > Let me know asap so that required changes can be done
      > Thanks
      > Kanwarjot Singh
      > Group Administrator

    • kanan subramani
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2009
        Dear Friends,

        I understand very well about our unity, hope we all are running a life in shortage of time. In that circumstances instead of spending the time to type the mail for the same subject WITHOUT ANY knowledge oriented, that will waste for your  as well as others. This keep on reply mails in inbox will spoil to focus realy knowledge oriented / subject oriented mails. Hence pls put a pullistop for the below cited subject, let focus on knowlege oriented sharing.

        Regards,
        S. Kannan

        From: sam@plemconstructio n.com <sam@plemconstructio n.com>
        To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Saturday, 29 August, 2009, 7:18 PM

        We shall adopt only civil engg topics,
        Sam,
        Africa

        From: "kanwarjot_singh"
        Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:11:10 -0000
        To: <engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com>

        Hi
        Many people are unsubscribing this group because everyday we have many unrelated emails i.e. emails which are not concerned with civil engineers.

        I wish to know what our general audience thinks, whether general emails should be allowed or only civil engineering related needs to be posted

        Let me know asap so that required changes can be done
        Thanks
        Kanwarjot Singh
        Group Administrator

        See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

      • nandha kumaran
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 3, 2009
          respected all,

                our mails should be related with civil engg information & helpful to others...so plz send

                   any funny mails to this site & dont waste our times....