ENGINEERING SOFTWARES

  • BOOPATHYRAJA SUBRAMANIAN
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2008
    • Danny Kaweme
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2008

        Hi people,
        assist me with a web site or material that will help me to design an arc steel truss spaning 12.3m and 57m long. the truss are to be spaced at 2m. the roof material is to be glass.
        pliz help, i'll highly apreciate.

        with regards,
        Danny

      • elcedp
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2008
          Dear All,

          Here it is new AutoCAD Civil 3D 2009. with this software make it
          1. site development solution
          2. road development solution
          3. plantation development solution
          4. estate development solution