Sri Lanka Construction Industry

  • raghavendra yadav
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 7:39 AM
      Dear All,

      I need to prepare a report on Sri lankan construction industry,
      so please if any body having details of construction labour, construction materials rates please forward me, and also the top 20 large scale contractors of Sri lanka.

      It wil be helpful for me if anybody provide me the details

      --
      Thanks & Regards

      Raghavendra. S. S

      Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Yahoo! Edition * Click here!