Re: [engineeringcivil] What do Mean by DLC related to concrete Pavement

  • SHIBU VARGHESE
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
      Hi,
      DLC means dry lean concrete. You can have more details of design from MOST specifications for highways.

      From: Ravi <saxravi@yahoo. co.in>
      To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, 1 April, 2009, 11:04 PM

      Can anybody tell me about DLC may be Dry Link Concrete related to
      concrete Pavement may Runway. Kindly clarify and how to conduct the Mix
      Design for the same.

    • ravi saxena
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
        Thanks a lot can u provide me the relevant codes for Mix design of DLC