is code

  • mukesh singh
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2009
      guys my system crashed last night and i lost all my informations including about 300 codes on cement and concrete someone atleast send me a copy of IS 456-2000
    • sreejith p
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 31, 2009
        Search in data sharing sites such as mediafire.com or 4shared.com
        You will find anything uploaded

        --
        Sent from my mobile device
      • Pravat Kumar Mallick
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
          HOW TO SEARCH AT www.mediafire.com. It does not have search facilities.

          --
          Sent from my mobile device

        • sreejith p
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2009
            Please search in the previous messages of this group.

            --
            Sent from my mobile device
          • Arun Kumar
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 21, 2009

              hi

              i need soft copy of code ,like is 456:2000 and others code

              plz if some one have link or soft copy then plz send ,

              thanx

              regards

              arun kaushic

            • anuj yadav
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 8, 2010
                can anyone send me latest IS codes of RCC design

                thanx

              • subhani_sami
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 8, 2010
                  Dear friend,u go thru this file

                  IS456-2000
                  http://rapidshare.com/files/156002503/456.2000.zip.html
                • Kanak
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 10 8:42 AM
                    can anyone provide me pdf file of IScode1343??
                  • Atish kumar
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 10 9:33 PM
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 3.3 MB
                    download attachment

                    Atish
                    books.atishji.com

                    can anyone provide me pdf file of IScode1343??

                  • BOPPANA YUGANDHAR
                    Message 10 of 10 , Sep 10 11:15 PM
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 3.3 MB
                    Dear friend,

                    Please find the attachment.

                    Thanks & Best wishes,

                    Yugandhar.Boppana
                    can anyone provide me pdf file of IScode1343??