Cost Analysis in Excel Format

  • hamid Naveed
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 13, 2009
      Dear Members,

      Please find enclosed herewith cost analysis (Excel Format) prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.

      Thanks & Regard.

      Hamid Naveed Ahmad

    • Vijayasarathi S
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 14, 2009
        Very good Mr Hamid. You have done a good job. Hats up to you.

        -Vijayasarathi

        Please find enclosed herewith cost analysis (Excel Format) prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.

        Thanks & Regard.

        Hamid Naveed Ahmad

        Connect with friends all over the world.. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
      • tamil v
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 14, 2009
          Thanks Mr.hamid

          On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Vijayasarathi S <vijaya_sarathi_2000@...> wrote:

          Very good Mr Hamid. You have done a good job. Hats up to you.

          -Vijayasarathi

          Please find enclosed herewith cost analysis (Excel Format) prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.

          Thanks & Regard.

          Hamid Naveed Ahmad

          Connect with friends all over the world.. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

          Tamil Velu
          Asst Manager - Contracting,
          Bangalore.
          Mob: 9886311860
        • Jacky Ow Yew Hong
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 14, 2009
            Dear All,

            Can anyone send me the attachments again, as i did not received the attachment in my previous email. Thanks in advanced.

            Have a nice day.

            Regards,
            Ow Yew Hong (Jacky)

            To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
            From: vijaya_sarathi_2000@...
            Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:53:07 +0530

            Very good Mr Hamid. You have done a good job. Hats up to you.

            -Vijayasarathi

            Please find enclosed herewith cost analysis (Excel Format) prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.

            Thanks & Regard.

            Hamid Naveed Ahmad

            Connect with friends all over the world.. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

            Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live
          • hamid Naveed
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 14, 2009
              Dear Members,

              On request of some member i once again send the cost (Rate) analysis (Excel Format) of complete items prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.

              Hope this is helpfull for every one.

              Thanks & Regard.

              Hamid Naveed Ahmad

            • DEVEN MOKAL
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 14, 2009
                thank you very much
                its really useful

                ER.DEVENDRA B.MOKAL
                B.E.CIVIL,M.TECH-I
                (TRANSPORTATION ENGG.& PLANNING)
                S.V.NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
                SURAT,GUJRAT
                PIN-395007
                EMAIL- mokal_deven@.../devendra.mokal@...
                MOB.NO.-09427631328/09730888001

                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 15, 2009
                  Hi to all

                  Thanks for sharing cost analysis excel file. I would like to suggest that instead of sending attachments files be uploaded to files folder, as many members like me who have subscribded for daily digest will also benefit, as they can't download attachment files.

                  Sandeep

                • Jacky Ow Yew Hong
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 15, 2009
                    Dear All,

                    Yes, agree, can anyone please upload the file onto "FILE SECTION".

                    Thanks.

                    To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
                    From: sandeepnhpc@...
                    Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 03:32:10 -0700
                    Subject: [engineeringcivil] Re:Cost Analysis in Excel Format

                    Hi to all

                    Thanks for sharing cost analysis excel file. I would like to suggest that instead of sending attachments files be uploaded to files folder, as many members like me who have subscribded for daily digest will also benefit, as they can't download attachment files.

                    Sandeep

                    Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger
                  • Bharat Gujariya
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 16, 2009
                      Thank u brother.its really usefull.Keep it up..

                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 16, 2009
                        hay thanks for sharing such an important excel sheet
                        thank u very much

                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 16, 2009

                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 16, 2009
                            tnank u for ur valuable attachment

                            Message 13 of 17 , Mar 16, 2009
                              Dear all,

                              Good morning,

                              Can anyone send the Quality Control guide lines for Civil activities for Commercial Buildings  ie ,  TEST PLANS (FREQUENCY & TYPE OF TESTS)  for finishing activities.

                              regards

                              chandran

                              From: DEVEN MOKAL <mokal_deven@ yahoo.com>
                              To: engineeringcivil@ yahoogroups. com
                              Date: Saturday, 14 March, 2009, 11:57 PM

                              thank you very much
                              its really useful

                              ER.DEVENDRA B.MOKAL
                              B.E.CIVIL,M. TECH-I
                              (TRANSPORTATION ENGG.& PLANNING)
                              S.V.NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
                              SURAT,GUJRAT
                              PIN-395007
                              EMAIL- mokal_deven@ yahoo.com/ devendra. mokal@gmail. com
                              MOB.NO.-09427631328 /09730888001

                              On request of some member i once again send the cost (Rate) analysis (Excel Format) of complete items prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.

                              Hope this is helpfull for every one.

                              Thanks & Regard.

                              Hamid Naveed Ahmad

                              Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Click here.
                            • anilbidran
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jul 31, 2009
                                --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, hamid Naveed <hnarb@...> wrote:

                                > Dear Members,
                                >
                                > Please find enclosed herewith cost analysis (Excel Format) prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.
                                >

                                > Thanks & Regard.
                                >
                                > Hamid Naveed Ahmad

                              • raghavendra yadav
                                Message 15 of 17 , Aug 1, 2009
                                  Dear Hamid,

                                  Attcahment of Cost analysis is missing, Pls send it again

                                  --
                                  Thanks & Regards

                                  Raghavendra. S. S

                                  > Please find enclosed herewith cost analysis (Excel Format) prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.
                                  >

                                  > Thanks & Regard.
                                  >
                                  > Hamid Naveed Ahmad

                                  See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.
                                • krishna ghatte
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Aug 1, 2009
                                    i m unable to find the attachment file

                                                                                                                                 kpghatte

                                    > Please find enclosed herewith cost analysis (Excel Format) prepared by Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab Pakistan.
                                    >

                                    > Thanks & Regard.
                                    >
                                    > Hamid Naveed Ahmad

                                    See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! Buzz.

                                    Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.
                                  • hamid Naveed
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Aug 2, 2009
                                    Hello Friends,

                                    Here is your required attachements.