Re: [engineeringcivil] Presentations .ppt

  • Kanwarjot Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2009
      Hi
      check this
      Civil Engineering Presentations

      Kanwarjot Singh

      --- On Sat, 3/7/09, chinmaya nayak <coolchin4u@...> wrote:

      From: chinmaya nayak <coolchin4u@...>
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] MULTI_STORY_BRACED_FRAMES
      To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 8:03 PM

      hello everybody,
                 can anyone send any seminar report on any type of construction work
              in presentation format(.ppt) ..................................

      From: S. Boopathyraja <sboopa@...>
      Subject: pls..attach this file in our group...
      To: "Kanwarjot Singh" <kanwarjot_singh@...>
      Date: Saturday, March 7, 2009, 1:20 PM

       Hi kanwar..

            Attach this file in our group..bcoz I cant sent thro my office mail….

      Boopathyraja.S | Senior Design Engineer | EDRC-Buildings & Factories

      Larsen & Toubro Limited-Ecc Divison |Chennai-600 089 |
      M   | +91 98945 83549 | O |044-2252 8134 | sboopa@...

      untitled

      "This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"