i want a better job

  • Divya A S
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
      I have three years experience in construction industry...Now i like to have anotehr jump to higher level..i also wish higher studies..but now in a dilemma...

    • ikechukwu omem
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009

        hi it ik

      • himanshu agarwal
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2009

          Hi Divya,

          What kind of opp r u looking for. Send yr c.v at himanshu@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2009
            Hi all,
            How can we recognize the concrete mix like- whether it is M25/M25 etc from its proportion?
            How to calculate of know teh cement contant from its proportion?

            Do we have correspondance course(DISTANT LEARNING) for M.Tech/P.G in civil?
            Which Management program (MBA/....)suits the career of a civil engineer the best?