Planning, scheduling,controlling and reporting of a High Rise Building project

  • pranjeetgoswami
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 13, 2014
      Dear friends can u please share me a practical example of Planning, scheduling,controlling and reporting template in MS Project / MS Excel for High Rise Building construction ( group of towers) from intiation to completion.....If anyone is working in such a project.....I will be grateful to one share me the same.
    • Pranjeet Goswami
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014
        Plz anyone share me a construction preplanning /initial schedule, in progress/updating schedule ( gantt chart etc) template of multoitoreyed building consrtuction showing  actual versus planned  progress,cost etc......in MS excel or Ms project plz. I will be ever grateful for the same. I can share something  I have if he/she need.

        Regards
        P. goswami
        On Thursday, 24 April 2014 11:58 PM, "pranjeetgoswami@..." <pranjeetgoswami@...> wrote:

        Dear friends can u please share me a practical example of Planning, scheduling,controlling and reporting template in MS Project / MS Excel for High Rise Building construction ( group of towers) from intiation to completion.....If anyone is working in such a project.....I will be grateful to one share me the same.

      • dhanush durai
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 27, 2014

          attached file is related to tower project, Primavera version 3.0, kindly open that file with primavera....

          Thanks
          Regards,
          Dhanush.

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 29, 2014
              Attachment is not visible...can u please resend..
              Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

              From: dhanush durai <dhanushkodidurai@...>
              Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 03:33:24 -0700 (PDT)
              To: <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com

            • rahul_chadha@ymail.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 9, 2014

                Can you please resend the attachment of planning, scheduling and reporting of a high rise building.
                Will really appreciate it

                Best,
                Rahul

                From: dhanush durai <dhanushkodidurai@...>
                Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 03:33:24 -0700 (PDT)
                To: <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 8 , May 10, 2014

                  Kindly resend attachement.

                  From: dhanush durai <dhanushkodidurai@...>
                  Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 03:33:24 -0700 (PDT)

                  attached file is related to tower project, Primavera version 3.0, kindly open that file with primavera....

                  Thanks
                  Regards,
                  Dhanush.

                  Dear friends can u please share me a practical example of Planning, scheduling,controlling and reporting template in MS Project / MS Excel for High Rise Building construction ( group of towers) from intiation to completion.....If anyone is working in such a project.....I will be grateful to one share me the same.

                • yallabandi rajasekharam
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 14, 2014
                    Dear Sir,
                    Can you pl resend the attachment.