help me to get struds software

  • jayesh dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2014
      Can you upload "STRUDS 2010" the software regarding analysis and designing the civil structures? or can you give me hint how to get old version of "STRUDS"?
      ---jayeshdaveb@...
    • Safer Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2014
        hello dear,
                        any one can some standard size of window  and door  and also the height of  building D.P.C , plinth level , etc

        regard :
                     Safer khan from Pakistan