code book for Brick work

  • S. GANESH
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2013
      Dear members
      Can any one send me Latest IS code book for Brick work.

      Regards,
      S.GANESH
    • S. GANESH
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2013
        Thanks a lot,
        I am searching for Slenderness ratio (L/d) for brick wall (bearing & non bearing wall) as per IS Code standards.
        But I didn't get it.
        Kindly do the  needful.

        Regards,
        S.GANESH.

        On Friday, 20 December 2013 12:55 PM, Soumen Das <dassoume@...> wrote:

        Are you searching attached one.

        On 20-Dec-13 10:54 AM, S. GANESH wrote:

        Dear members
        Can any one send me Latest IS code book for Brick work.

        Regards,
        S.GANESH
        _

      • chaturvedi ajay
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2013

          refer book---building construction by any
          author.u will get all info
          On Fri, 20 Dec 2013 21:09:15 +0530 wrote

          wrote:

          Dear members
          Can any one send me
          Latest IS code book for Brick
          work.

          Regards,
          S.GANESH

          _

          Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
          Know More >