Seismic full scale loading testing over precast skeleton (frame) structure building -- must download and watch when you have free time very interested video

  • Eng.Asjid
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2013

      (Have a look when you have free time)

      http://www.filemail.com/d/ssxijjwcztnvicu

      Seismic full scale loading testing

      over precast skeleton (frame) structure

      building, must download and watch

      when you have free time.

      Very interested video to watch when

      earthquake comes how the precast frame

      structure buildings behaves, more will come

      keep continue f.esk. Blast testing, Impact testing etc.

      Click on this web link and download video

      about seismic load testing over precast

      skeleton building, if you have trouble to download

      Let me know……………..

      http://www.filemail.com/d/ssxijjwcztnvicu

      If you have any question call me or send me an e-mail

      Have a nice day.

      Thanks and Regards

      cid:image003.jpg@01CC4F93.980F7B40

    • yallabandi rajasekharam
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2013
      Dear Sir,
      Can you please resend the link with video since it was removed .

      With Warm Regards,
      Lt Col (Retd) Y Rajasekharam

      On Thursday, 19 December 2013 6:37 PM, Eng.Asjid <asjid@...> wrote:

      (Have a look when you have free time)

      Seismic full scale loading testing
      over precast skeleton (frame) structure
      building, must download and watch
      when you have free time.
      Very interested video to watch when
      earthquake comes how the precast frame
      structure buildings behaves, more will come
      keep continue f.esk. Blast testing, Impact testing etc.

      Click on this web link and download video
      about seismic load testing over precast
      skeleton building, if you have trouble to download
      Let me know……………..

      If you have any question call me or send me an e-mail

      Have a nice day.

      Thanks and Regards
      cid:image003.jpg@01CC4F93.980F7B40

    • Mahesh B.L.
      Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2013
        Dear Asjid,

        Can you upload the link again as the link is dead.

        Regards,
        Mahesh

        On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:34 PM, yallabandi rajasekharam <rsyallabandi@...> wrote:
[...]

      • asjid_mahmood
        Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2013
          I will upload this file again on Sunday
          BR Asjid

          Quoting "Mahesh B.L." <geo.mahesh@...>:

          > Dear Asjid,
          >
          > Can you upload the link again as the link is dead.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Mahesh
          >

          > On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 12:34 PM, yallabandi rajasekharam <
          > rsyallabandi@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Dear Sir,
          >> Can you please resend the link with video since it was removed .
          >>

          >> With Warm Regards,
          >> Lt Col (Retd) Y Rajasekharam
          >>

          >> On Thursday, 19 December 2013 6:37 PM, Eng.Asjid <
          >> asjid@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> (Have a look when you have free time)
          >>
          >> http://www.filemail.com/d/ssxijjwcztnvicu
          >>
          >> *Seismic full scale loading testing*
          >> *over precast skeleton (frame) structure*
          >> *building, must download and watch *
          >> *when you have free time. *
          >> *Very interested video to watch when*
          >> *earthquake comes how the precast frame*
          >> *structure buildings behaves, more will come*
          >> *keep continue f.esk. Blast testing, Impact testing etc.*
          >>
          >> Click on this web link and download video
          >> about seismic load testing over precast
          >> skeleton building, if you have trouble to download
          >> Let me know?????..
          >> http://www.filemail.com/d/ssxijjwcztnvicu
          >>
          >> If you have any question call me or send me an e-mail
          >>
          >> Have a nice day.
          >>
          >> *Thanks and Regards*
          >> *[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CC4F93.980F7B40]*

        • jngolani_2005
          Message 5 of 5 , Dec 22, 2013
            Dear Friends
            I would like to have software for design of R C C Water Retaing structure, should I expect from my group fellows
            Regards

            Sent from my iPad