circular water tank excel

  • Sayyed TanvirAli
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2013
    Sayyed TanvirAli.
    tanveervali@...
    Mumbai.
  • Yuvarajappa BC
    Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2013
      Dear sir

      please send me practicle questions and answers in railaway(metro) and highway as i have lost your previous mail.

      Thanking you
      B C Yuvarajappa

      On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:52 PM, Sayyed TanvirAli <tanveervali@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Sayyed TanvirAli included below]

      Sayyed TanvirAli.
      tanveervali@...
      Mumbai.

    • contech24x7
      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2013
        Dear Sir,

        We are glad to inform you that our Building Material Testing Laboratory CTRC 24 X 7 having the following facilities:

        1.         Testing of all building materials. (Steel, C.Cube, Cement, C.Aggt, Fine Aggt, Admixture, Brick, Tiles, Water, Wood, Pavers, Fly Ash, Lime, Grout, Epoxy, )

        1. Cement Concrete Mix design & Bituminous (Tar) Mix design.
        2. Quality control & Auditing of construction.
        3. Consultancy & Advisory services.
        4. Proof Checking of Structural designs.
        5. Non destructive test. (NDT)
        6. Restoration & Rehabilitation / Renovation of structure.
        7. Structural evaluation of old & new buildings.
        8. Load test & Pullout test.
        9. Soil Investigation & design of foundation.
        10. Equipment Calibration

        We are also carrying out Non-destructive test, evaluation measurements of Restoration, Rehabilitation and Renovation of Old & New buildings.  The Non-destructive test, Inspection and surveys are carried out by using the following tests.

        1.         Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity test.

        2.         Ultrasonic Lamination test.

        1. Rebound Hammer test.
        2. Scanning of cover concrete test & Mapping of rebar.
        3. Concrete core cutting & Compressive strength test (Semi NDT).
        4. Load test & Pullout Test.
        5. Cracks width measurement test.
        6. Concrete & Steel corrosion analyzer
        7. Dye penetration test.
        8. Half-cell Potential difference tests

        We have been offering our services 24X7 on the above to many public, private organizations, Central and State Government departments and others.

        We will be happy to offer the above services in Civil engineering.  Please feel free to contact us for further information.

        Best Regards

        R.MohanRaj.,B.E.(Civil).
        Ex. Civil Aid.

        CON -Tech Research Centre  24X7
        No:1, Ekambara Naicker industrial Area, Alapakkam, Porur, Chennai - 600 116.
        Opp: Hotel Saravana Bhavan - Valasaravakkam,
        Mob: 9003080303 & Tele: 044 - 24765169.