Procedure for analysis and design of RCC & Steel structures using Staad pro - Reg

  • RUKMANGATHAN RUKMANGATHAN
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2013
      Dear All

        Kindly forward me the step by step procedure to be followed for model generation, loading, analysis and design of RCC and steel structures using      Staad pro.

      Thanks with Regards

      V.Rukmangathan
    • hs sekhon
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2013

        Dear friends, I also in need of same. So please ur help will be highly appericiated. Thanx to all. U can forward me copy of software at hssekhon@... or whats app 09316837252, with high regards. Hssekhon.

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

          Kindly forward me the step by step procedure to be followed for model generation, loading, analysis and design of RCC and steel structures using      Staad pro.

        Thanks with Regards

        V.Rukmangathan
      • SRI KAILASH BUILDERS
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2013

          Kindly forward me too,my dear community people.tankx