one help

  • Jai Kumar
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 23, 2013

      pls boss tell me what mean by 33,43,53 in cement.

    • SRI KAILASH BUILDERS
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2013

        It is grade of cement . Each grade has its own merits and demerits. Refer internet for more details.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        pls boss tell me what mean by 33,43,53 in cement.

      • PANDIYAN VINOD
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2013

          all specifies characteristic strength of cement after 28days of curing ...
          it's also known as grade of cement.
          hope it's helpful.

          Thanks & Regards.
          VP Vinod.

          Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2013
            Cement grades, strengths or quality.
            rgds
            kola

            --
            "Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth.
            Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself -- no one else will be able to make that happen.

          • Harish Desai
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2013
              hi,

              here 33, 43 and 53 are the grades of cement i.e. it defines the characteristic compressive strength of cement.

              i hope you get it now?

              thanks and regards,

              HARISH DESAI
              CIVIL ENGINEER
              hary.desai@...
              linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/harish-desai/19/38/892/
              skype id: hary.desai

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 14, 2013

                Dear that basically means the finess of cement and the compressive strength of cement in 28 days of cement cube ( cement grade 43 means the compressive strength achieved in 28 of cement cube is 43 mpa.)

                Hope you understand

                By saravanan G
                Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

                pls boss tell me what mean by 33,43,53 in cement.

                --
                "Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth.
                Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself -- no one else will be able to make that happen.
                 Accept who you are -- completely; the good and the bad -- and make changes as you see fit, not because you think someone else wants you to be different."

              • purushothaman.k purushothaman
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 15, 2013
                  33 means cement grade.that is opc 33 grade(Ordinary Portland Cement )
                  simillarly 43 and 53