Excel Sheet For Estimation

  • Bhargav Gokani
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2013
      Respected Sir/Madam,

      I am doing a project on low cost housing. Plan and Structural design are almost ready.
      Now i need a help for making the calculation easy and speedy through EXCEL Sheet.
      So if anyone can guide or help or it would be best for me if i can get an EXCEL Sheet for the same.

      Thank You.
    • Mani Lakshmanaswamy
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2013
        Dear Bhargav

        If u can send the plan elevation and section of u r drawing I will send u the sample of cost analysis made through excel sheet

        regards
        L.Mani
        9448319806

        --
        With Regards
        L.MANI

      • robindro sapam
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 19, 2013

          On Friday, 4 October 2013 2:05 PM, Bhargav Gokani <bhgokani@...> wrote:

          Respected Sir/Madam,

          I am doing a project on low cost housing. Plan and Structural design are almost ready.
          Now i need a help for making the calculation easy and speedy through EXCEL Sheet.
          So if anyone can guide or help or it would be best for me if i can get an EXCEL Sheet for the same.

          Thank You.

        • purushothaman.k purushothaman.k
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 5, 2013
          Building Construction
           Calculator

          Regards
          Purushothaman
          Chennai
        • Harish Desai
          Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2013
            hi,

            i am a civil engineer with 15 years experience and i am looking out for an opening in civil engineering field.

            can you help me out?

            you can contact me on hary.desai@...

            thanks and regards,

            HARISH DESAI
            CIVIL ENGINEER
            hary.desai@...
            linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/harish-desai/19/38/892/
            skype id: hary.desai

              Message 7 of 7 , May 5, 2014
                Dear Engineer,
                Kindly teach me how to use the excel sheet for estimation work.Seems like you have a password on it.

                Regards,

                Engineer Matunda,

                Kenya.