RE: bill of quantity submitted by contractor for construction of road

  • srikanthnaragund@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 22, 2013

      Please refer book Indian Road Congress, ( Morth )  Specification and Manual Construction and supervision of Bituminous works.

      --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Respected sir/ engineer,

      i like to ask some question plz answer if u can..

      1} contractor submitted BOQ ,for bituminous road construction,I WANTED

      TO FIND FAULT WHICH HE MUST HAVE DONE TO INCREASE THE AMOUNT OF BILL ,

      BY SHOWING ACTIVITY ,OR QUANTITY ,WHICH WE CAN TRACE

      SO I WANTED TO KNOW WHICH ARE THE ACTIVITY OR THINGS WE HAVE TO SE TO

      CATCH THE CONTRACTOR FAULT...AND PROVE IT....

      THANKS FOR ALL ENGINEER FRIENDS .....PLZ ANSWER ITS URGENT
    • mithun rawale
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 22, 2013
        Please refer the signed contract between your company and the contractor. It will guide you on the agreed terms and specifications.

        With regards,
        Mithun Rawale