quotation requird

  • ALI ASGHAR
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2013
    Sir i am in big trouble..i have to prepared quotation for this project.plz if you make or guide me or send me a book how to make a quotation..tnxx

    Dear Sir,
    With reference to the above mentioned subject and tender project, you are kindly requested to quote your best and competitive price for supply, delivery and installation STONE FLOORING AND CLADDING as per BOQ and Specifications.

    Note: IF YOU HAVE QUOTED THE SAME INQUIRY FROM OTHER COMPANIES WE WILL VALUE IT VERY MUCH IF YOU CAN SENT US THE SAME OFFER.

    Note: Official Submittal of our Tender to the client : 1 September 2013
    Your utmost respond will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks and regards,?
    Eduardo I. Cortez
    Civil Engineer
    Studies / Tendering Department

    cid:image001.jpg@01CA92D1.69C838B0

    Tel:    +966 1 416 4111 Ext. 1369
    Fax:   +966 1 416 4222
     jeeva-biodiversity-thumb3
    For a greener planet, please do not print this email unless necessary

  • Pranjeet Goswami
    Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 2013
      Dear All,

              Regarding Quotation can anyone plz share How to calculate rate for work Concreting(pcc, rcc- for piling,footing, beam, column and slab), shuttering and barbending, plastering, brickwork, earth excavation and back filling etc   for Labour Contractor( no material supply)

      Regards
      Pranjeet Goswami

      Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2013
        the quotation done in relevant to the drawing please send the attachment of drawing for your project i can help you
      • Rishi R
        Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2013

          Dear All,

              I need soft copy of the following publication:
                "Corbett, E.C., (1999), FIDIC's New Rainbow, The Red, Yellow, Silver and Chen, S.E., McGeorge, D. and Varnam, B.I., (1991), Report to the Government Architect, New South Wales, Buildability Stage 1, TUNRA, University of Newcastle."

          Thanks & Regards
          Hrishi