final year project

  • isohaib@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 14, 2013
      Respected Engineers !

      I am in the 6th semister of Civil Engineering.I have to decide my final year project based on RCC structures...kinly give me ideas about it.

      Sohaib Iqbal,
      Sir Syed university of Engineering and Technology.
    • isohaib@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 21, 2013
        Respected Engineers!
        i m student of civil engg 3rd year..i have to decide my final year profect. kindly suggest me projects based on RCC structures.
        Regards,
        Sohaib Iqbal
      • Dev Sethu
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 23, 2013
          dear  friends
                           i 'm doing M.E final year.my project title is "Artificial aggregate by using recycle plastic and brick bats".if anybody have journals related to my project pls send to me.
                                       with thanks and regards
                                              devsethu