waiting for answer

  • ALI ASGHAR
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 22, 2013

      sir i am in saudi arabia..here we use steel in mm..here is a beam about 16 meter..16 mm steel wil be better to use in this beam or 20 mm...the beam is in foundation and the roof is of zinc (tin)..the load is not too much

    • Dyuthapol
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 27, 2013
        Yes if you use thk 20mm best more thk 16mm should be that

        Sent from my iPad