Re: [engineeringcivil] Waterproofing Suggestions

  • Mukesh Chellani
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
      Dear satish,

      I suggest PVC membrane. one of the good brand is Sika. Look into it

      Mukesh

        --
        Life is Beautiful ..... Live for Others !!

      • Alok Jaiswal
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6 7:41 AM
          Dear Satish,

          At first all side retaining wall concreted with admixed waterproof compound (Hydrocap Crystalline based powder)

          and outer side wall box type (sahbad ladi based including grouting) waterproofing to be completed. wall concreting time each layer

          inbetween sika swell S-2 laying by Gun for compacting of concrete. Saw any type honeycomb of RCC wall to be treated

          immediate by polymer grouting with admixed cebex-100 powder in the per bag of cement (53 GRADE)

          Bottom/Floor one side sump to be created @ 900 X 900 mm total depth 4700mm (for only sump area) as per site condition if required

          in the sump area one 12 HP mud summersiable pump to be fixing. At first laying of PCC with admixed waterproof interrigal compound

          for floor based after that laying steel (Reinforcement) as per RCC Consultant design minium cover 75 mm , after that to be completed

          floor concrete one time including in the the concrete (Plasticizer 200ml per bag /Fosroc Conplast WL & Polymer 500ml per bag Nitobond SBR

          of Fosroc) note :- Before concreting to be used Hydrocap Crystalline based powder sprinkling way. covrage 1kg per square meter.

          after that Box type (Sahbad ladi based including grouting) waterproofing to be completed in the floor.

          Any type of else please contact me via Mail (alok77@...) & contact no:- +917738409404

          Thanx & Regards

          Alok Kumar.

          )