Re: Residential qa/qc checklist urgent

  • BALAKRISHNAN D
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 24 11:53 PM
      Can any one send me the software to calculate the steel for the entire project slab wise namely
      for a Residential apartment.

       Regards
      D BALAKRISHNAN
      MUMBAI.
    • SHABBIR AHMAD BUTT
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 26 9:05 PM
        AOA ALL DEAR & Very Good Morning,

        I urgently required Protective Coating of Bridge ITP & its QC Check lists.if any one have please help me.

        Thanks & Regard

        Shabbir Ahmad Butt | QA/QC Engineer | Etihad Rail Project |
        Mobile. # +971-562229150 , +92-3332634241
        Al Jaber Group : shabbir.ahmad@... | shabbir.engineer@...
        keepEmailsOn-screen. Please consider the environment before printing. At Al Jaber Group we support conservation.
        This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message,

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2013
          dear engineer,
          QA means quality assuarane and QC means quality control.

          To: "engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Tuesday, 25 June, 2013, 6:06 AM

          i want to what is
          difference between QA and QC ??..also please  anyone
          share QA and QC checklist list for industrial
          construction(Civil) separately..With
          regardsPranjeet
          Goswami
          From:
          "edema.anthony@..."
          <edema.anthony@...>
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 17, 2013
            Dear Engineer
                Everyone know in civil know QA and QC as quality assurance and quality control. But I want to know them in detail in description.

            To: "engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Tuesday, 25 June, 2013, 6:06 AM

            From:
            "edema.anthony@..."
            <edema.anthony@...>

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 28, 2013
              Dear Engineer
              QA is person who belong to Government (client), QC is person who belong to Contractor, QA has only authority to do or to say something in job site but QC has authority and responsibility to do or to say something in job, QC is responsible for contractor

              To: "engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Tuesday, 25 June, 2013, 6:06 AM

              From:
              "edema.anthony@..."
              <edema.anthony@...>

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 30, 2013
                Dear friends,

                There is a better explanation:
                1. Quality assurance aims to prevent defects with a focus on the process used to make the product. It is a PROACTIVE quality process. That is, the Q.A. details are in position before the execution process.
                Quality Control, on the other hand aims to identify defects in the finished product and thereby to meet the prescribed quality standardsQuality control, therefore, is a REACTIVE process.

                2. Q.A. aims that defects do not arise during work execution, whereas QC aims to find out the defects that has occurred during production or execution.

                There are more such differentiation, but the ones given above are the basic difference between QA and QC.
                Hope @ Bahir Wafi is now clear from the above explanation, that both QA and QC come within the responsibility of the contractor. However, the scrutiny agency shall be the manufacturer or the contractor for QA and the customer or client for QC.

                Regards,

                IBRAHIM BABU

                To: "engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
                Date: Tuesday, 25 June, 2013, 6:06 AM

                From:
                "edema.anthony@..."
                <edema.anthony@...>
                [engineeringcivil] Re: Residential qa/qc checklist urgent

                Hello , how soon do u need the checklist...and
                what aspect of work do you need it ? Is it precast QAqC
                checklist or concrete or bridge work ..and soo on..just let
                me know.

                Thank you

                K.A. IBRAHIM BABU
                SENIOR PROJECT CONSULTANT