Re: [engineeringcivil] Waterproofing Suggestions

  • Milind Dambe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
      dear satish, pls specify the details the ground depth & type of soil

      regards

       MILIND R DAMBE

      9011026278

      PUNE

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 25, 2013
        Sir,
        Thanks a lot for your support,
         Soil type is hard rock & Basement level is -4300 mm
        & Ground water table is -3000 mm
        ( Basement around 1300 mm below ground water level. )

        --
        Life is Beautiful ..... Live for Others !!
      • Mukesh Chellani
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
          Dear satish,

          I suggest PVC membrane. one of the good brand is Sika. Look into it

          Mukesh

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6, 2013
              Dear Satish,

              At first all side retaining wall concreted with admixed waterproof compound (Hydrocap Crystalline based powder)

              and outer side wall box type (sahbad ladi based including grouting) waterproofing to be completed. wall concreting time each layer

              inbetween sika swell S-2 laying by Gun for compacting of concrete. Saw any type honeycomb of RCC wall to be treated

              immediate by polymer grouting with admixed cebex-100 powder in the per bag of cement (53 GRADE)

              Bottom/Floor one side sump to be created @ 900 X 900 mm total depth 4700mm (for only sump area) as per site condition if required

              in the sump area one 12 HP mud summersiable pump to be fixing. At first laying of PCC with admixed waterproof interrigal compound

              for floor based after that laying steel (Reinforcement) as per RCC Consultant design minium cover 75 mm , after that to be completed

              floor concrete one time including in the the concrete (Plasticizer 200ml per bag /Fosroc Conplast WL & Polymer 500ml per bag Nitobond SBR

              of Fosroc) note :- Before concreting to be used Hydrocap Crystalline based powder sprinkling way. covrage 1kg per square meter.

              after that Box type (Sahbad ladi based including grouting) waterproofing to be completed in the floor.

              Any type of else please contact me via Mail (alok77@...) & contact no:- +917738409404

              Thanx & Regards

              Alok Kumar.

              )