Re: [engineeringcivil] Daily Progress Report

  • MuhammdZafar Iqbal
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30 12:27 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 51 KB
    hi dear all group fellows!

    attached please find format for daily progress report. please check both sheets of this excel file.

    Message 2 of 5 , May 31 1:37 AM

     i am sending u the IRC SP 52 , Guidelines on quality system for roads  as attachment where in u will find prescribed format.
     Hope this will serve your purpose
    bab

    Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
                          from this email  i am requesting you all to help me for my M.Tech project work.
                          please send me any civil engineering structural project for my M.Tech
    • mprao m
      Message 4 of 5 , Sep 18, 2013
        Dear all,

        Can anybody provide the design mix for light weight concrete.

        Regards,
        Rao.M
        Manager-QA/QC