Re: [engineeringcivil] suggest BE final year project topic

  • Vijayenderreddy
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2012
      .

      On 28-Nov-2012, at 10:18 AM, Soman Nair <somannair1232000@...> wrote:

      Can anybody help me by providing some study notes on
      1) Construction of Cuts for roads...

      2) Steps for preparation of sub grades......

      3) Earth work grading....

      Pl pl my exams r fast approaching pl help me

    • deep mukherjee
      Message 2 of 9 , May 30 2:09 AM
        Dear Lerin,
        Go with Advance technology in construction.
        Any guidance u can reply me on either the above mail id or at deepmukherjee123@....
        Regards
        Deep A Mukherjee

        Message 3 of 9 , May 30 10:55 PM
          You can go for Transport related project(i.e. traffic related, intersection, signal), or Geotechnical related project..That would be more specific, & will give u value in future.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2013

            go for Bendable concrete and self healing concrete. you can get the information from internet. Best of luck