basic soil properties.

  • Sayyed TanvirAli
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 7:44 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 748 KB
    Sayyed TanvirAli.
    tanveervali@...
    Mumbai.
  • ashuwre1985
    Message 2 of 4 , May 7 9:00 AM
      Dear Sir

      my name Is Ashutosh and i start working as site engineer and i am facing may time problem at site regarding shuttering and steel work.and my pm ask me for labour/manpower requirment and everyday for next.so did help me get out from this thimgs by giving me the notes r thumb rules applied in practical site civil engineer for sttel work,shuttering work,manpower depotion.it si building project kindlly give me suggestion.

      with regards
      ASHUTOSH MISHRA

      --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, Sayyed TanvirAli <tanveervali@...> wrote:

      > Sayyed TanvirAli.
      > tanveervali@...
      > Mumbai.

    • Sayyad Mustak
      Message 3 of 4 , May 8 2:54 AM
        Dear Friends,
        If anybody having National Building Code ( India ) ,kindly send , I will be very grateful.
        Sayyad Mushtaq.

        Get your own FREE website and domain with business email solutions, click here
      • Rajwinder Singh Bansal
        Message 4 of 4 , May 10 2:52 AM
          Do any one have intericad t5 software .
          Plz upload it is urgent