Re: [engineeringcivil] 20 kva 3 phase power generator

  • Boddu Vinay
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2013
      Weight of generator ?

      Regards
      Boddu Vinay

      On 06-May-2013, at 2:58, "orina" <orimax2007@...> wrote:

      Respectable engineers,

      I am designing for a 20 kva 3 phase generator,
      The size of the generator is 2041mmx800mmx1300mm high.It is weighing 1041 kg.

      I have decided to do normal foundation walling on an area of 4500mmx2500,then fill hand-packed and compacted hardcore,then blind and do an A V. R.C. of 300 mm reinforced with a net of y10 reinforcement...instead of A142 BRC.The do 75mmx75mm column to hold a shade over the generator.

      Fellow engineers is my design...ok?

      Pls support...Urgent,

      Many regards,

      Matunda,

      Kenya

    • orina
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2013
        Dear Engineers,
        The weights are 1023kg and1040 kg respectively,but am designing for a 1023 kg generator.Your assistance will be appreciated.

        Regards,

        Matunda.

        --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, Boddu Vinay <boddu123@...> wrote:

        > Weight of generator ?
        >
        > Regards
        > Boddu Vinay
        >
        > On 06-May-2013, at 2:58, "orina" <orimax2007@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Respectable engineers,
        > >
        > > I am designing for a 20 kva 3 phase generator,
        > > The size of the generator is 2041mmx800mmx1300mm high.It is weighing 1041 kg.
        > >
        > > I have decided to do normal foundation walling on an area of 4500mmx2500,then fill hand-packed and compacted hardcore,then blind and do an A V. R.C. of 300 mm reinforced with a net of y10 reinforcement...instead of A142 BRC.The do 75mmx75mm column to hold a shade over the generator.
        > >
        > > Fellow engineers is my design...ok?
        > >
        > > Pls support...Urgent,
        > >
        > > Many regards,
        > >
        > > Matunda,
        > >
        > > Kenya

      • Rizwan Ali STM
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2013

          Hi to all,

          Dear friends the standard slope for PEB shed roof 1:10, so this slope is suitable for heavy rain. What is the best slope of roof for heavy rain.

          Thanks

          Rizwan

        • orina
          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2013