Re: [engineeringcivil] Re: [INTERVIEW QS AND ANSWERS AND TIPS [1 Attachment]

  • Joginder Chahal
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2013
      Dear Sir,

      i need interview tips related to estimation and costing and quantity surveyor.

      thanks

      On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Sridhara Nanjundaiah <nsridhar3153@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Sridhara Nanjundaiah included below]

      Dear All,
                  Please findhere with attached List of Civil Engineering Job Interview Question with an answers for your reference.
      I'll forward still more formats like this in future.

      Thanks & Regards.
      Shridhar N
      Senior Project Manager.
      RHDPL

      On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM, uh!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh!!!!!!! <arahanaman@...> wrote:

      Respected Sir naidu,
      I really think your experience in civil industry will do all work.There is no need of any type of suggestions for you.You are well prepared for every thing.But sir,i might need some help from you.Lokk i am a fresher having 8 month experince but i want to work in L & T.Could you help me with that,Please.I have done B.Tech. Civil & passed out in 2012.
      Thank You,
      Aman Shrivastava