Soil B.C

  • engg_engg09
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:26 AM
      hi

      m facing som problm

      hav soil reprt which is giving footing depths 0f 1-1.5 m for few Boreholess n 2m for other bore holes

      n net allowbl Bearcing capacity of soil givn is 150 kn/m2 till depth of 1.5m
      footing required is isolated
      my ques is if footing depth of 2m is required at a point thn how should one check it with soil capacity coz only bc till 1.5m is givn?

      any options we can use to encounter ths?

      hope someone does reply