Re: [engineeringcivil] Re: [INTERVIEW QS AND ANSWERS AND TIPS

  • appu naidu
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 29, 2013
      hello mr.vinay
      thank u for good suggestion

      From: boddu vinay <boddu123@...>
      To: "engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, 26 April 2013 11:39 AM
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] Re: [INTERVIEW QS AND ANSWERS AND TIPS

      Dear Mr, Naidu,

      A person with 10 years Plus experience would / really worry for interview questions for a post of Construction Manager and that too from L & T? Sir your work exp and the learning's from site is enough for the interview.

      regards
      Boddu Vinay
      On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM, appu naidu <appusambangi@...> wrote:

      hai friends,
      I am  attending some interview coming days please help me interview tips and also queastion and answers for civil engineering for the position of CONSTRUCTION MANAGER

      Regards,
      S.A.NAIDU
      LNT
      9687623929

      -- B.VINAY
    • uh!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh!!!!!!!
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30, 2013
        Respected Sir naidu,
        I really think your experience in civil industry will do all work.There is no need of any type of suggestions for you.You are well prepared for every thing.But sir,i might need some help from you.Lokk i am a fresher having 8 month experince but i want to work in L & T.Could you help me with that,Please.I have done B.Tech. Civil & passed out in 2012.
        Thank You,
        Aman Shrivastava

        A person with 10 years Plus experience would / really worry for interview questions for a post of Construction Manager and that too from L & T? Sir your work exp and the learning's from site is enough for the interview.

        regards
        Boddu Vinay
        On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM, appu naidu <appusambangi@...> wrote:

        hai friends,
        I am  attending some interview coming days please help me interview tips and also queastion and answers for civil engineering for the position of CONSTRUCTION MANAGER

        Regards,
        S.A.NAIDU
        LNT
        9687623929

        -- B.VINAY

      • Sridhara Nanjundaiah
        Message 3 of 9 , May 2 10:21 PM
        Dear All,
                    Please findhere with attached List of Civil Engineering Job Interview Question with an answers for your reference.
        I'll forward still more formats like this in future.

        Thanks & Regards.
        Shridhar N
        Senior Project Manager.
        RHDPL

        Message 4 of 9 , May 3 1:29 AM
          Dear Sir,

          i need interview tips related to estimation and costing and quantity surveyor.

          thanks

          [Attachment(s) from Sridhara Nanjundaiah included below]