flooring tile

  • Sayyed TanvirAli
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 24, 2013
    Sayyed TanvirAli.
    tanveervali@...
    Mumbai.
  • vinu
    Message 2 of 9 , Apr 24, 2013
      Hellow friends,

      Any body have MDSS (Madrass Detaileds Standard Specification please send a soft copy.

      With regards,
      Vinu M C,

    • appu naidu
      Message 3 of 9 , Apr 25, 2013
        hai friends,
        I am  attending some interview coming days please help me interview tips and also queastion and answers for civil engineering for the position of CONSTRUCTION MANAGER

        Regards,
        S.A.NAIDU
        LNT
        9687623929

      • boddu vinay
        Message 4 of 9 , Apr 25, 2013
          Dear Mr, Naidu,

          A person with 10 years Plus experience would / really worry for interview questions for a post of Construction Manager and that too from L & T? Sir your work exp and the learning's from site is enough for the interview.

          regards
          Boddu Vinay

          --
          B.VINAY

        • Binayak Swain
          Message 5 of 9 , Apr 26, 2013
          Hi Naidu,

          Please find the attachments

          Regards,

          Binayak

          Message 6 of 9 , Apr 29, 2013
            hello mr.vinay
            thank u for good suggestion

            A person with 10 years Plus experience would / really worry for interview questions for a post of Construction Manager and that too from L & T? Sir your work exp and the learning's from site is enough for the interview.

            regards
            Boddu Vinay
            On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM, appu naidu <appusambangi@...> wrote:

            hai friends,
            I am  attending some interview coming days please help me interview tips and also queastion and answers for civil engineering for the position of CONSTRUCTION MANAGER

            Regards,
            S.A.NAIDU
            LNT
            9687623929

            -- B.VINAY
          • uh!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh!!!!!!!
            Message 7 of 9 , Apr 30, 2013
              Respected Sir naidu,
              I really think your experience in civil industry will do all work.There is no need of any type of suggestions for you.You are well prepared for every thing.But sir,i might need some help from you.Lokk i am a fresher having 8 month experince but i want to work in L & T.Could you help me with that,Please.I have done B.Tech. Civil & passed out in 2012.
              Thank You,
              Aman Shrivastava

              A person with 10 years Plus experience would / really worry for interview questions for a post of Construction Manager and that too from L & T? Sir your work exp and the learning's from site is enough for the interview.

              regards
              Boddu Vinay
              On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM, appu naidu <appusambangi@...> wrote:

              hai friends,
              I am  attending some interview coming days please help me interview tips and also queastion and answers for civil engineering for the position of CONSTRUCTION MANAGER

              Regards,
              S.A.NAIDU
              LNT
              9687623929

              -- B.VINAY

            • Sridhara Nanjundaiah
              Message 8 of 9 , May 2, 2013
              Dear All,
                          Please findhere with attached List of Civil Engineering Job Interview Question with an answers for your reference.
              I'll forward still more formats like this in future.

              Thanks & Regards.
              Shridhar N
              Senior Project Manager.
              RHDPL

              Message 9 of 9 , May 3, 2013
                Dear Sir,

                i need interview tips related to estimation and costing and quantity surveyor.

                thanks

                [Attachment(s) from Sridhara Nanjundaiah included below]