Re: CPWD Analysis of Rates 2012 in excel mode

  • baljeet sandhu
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2013
    Dear Alls,
                    Please, find enclosedCPWD analysis of rates.

    Thanks & Regards

    Baljeet Singh Sandhu

    Manager Technical( Civil

  • Pampa Halder
    Message 2 of 5 , Apr 17, 2013

      Good Afternoon everyone.
      Can anyone provide me 'Construction Methodology' for a B+G+10 Storied Building, located at Kolkata with all civil work including ETP cum STP, Finishing Works, Electrical, Fire fighting work etc.
      Pampa Halder