Re: [engineeringcivil] good name for my new firm

  • vimal raj
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2013
      3 dimension constructions, xcube construction, bharath constructions, good will constructions, Q&Q ( Quite & qualified ) construction,

      Thanks & regards
      vimal raj.

      CONSULTING ENGINEERING SERVICES.LLC.

      • husenlokhandwala@yahoo.com

          we are going to open a civil engineering firm. please suggest me a good name asap. i'll be thankful to you.

          best regards

          S. Rahman

        • Rizwan Ali STM
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2013

            Hi,

            Soil mate Engineers Services,

            National Engineering Services

            Endeavor Construction Services

            Ideal Construction Engineering Services

            we are going to open a civil engineering firm. please suggest me a good name asap. i'll be thankful to you.

            best regards

            S. Rahman

          • yoedapratama
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2013