Re: [engineeringcivil] Project Details requied

  • damilaredele@...
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2013
      How to use orion to design, please help
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

      From: prahllad das <prahllad_ch_das@...>
      Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 02:07:44 +0800 (SGT)
      To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com<engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] Project Details requied

      One such topic for B.E. level project is "   RCC FRAMED 10 STORIED MIG RESIDENTIAL HOUSING COMPLEX"
      SAMPLE OF PROJECT is not readily available. but if you are interested you can be guided.
      1) First Prepare a Master Plan/ Site Plan comprising of all components of a housing complex. Then
      2) Provide 10 to 12 nos 10 storied building plan on the choosen land complex.
      3) Design all members of residential multistoried buildings considering DL,LL,WIND LOAD AND SEISMIC LOAD and last of all apply worst combination loading.
      4) Now use a software such as STADD, TO PERFORM THE F.E Analysis.
      5) Compare the hand computation and software analysis.
      6) Draw a conclution and finalise the ecconomic and safe structural element.
      thanks.