NICMAR

  • ◄Ramesh.Mankani►
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2013
      Dear friends,

      1. Want to know in correspondence courses of NICMAR, whats the difference in Post graduate programme in construction management and post graduate programme in project management? this would help me to decide for which course should i go and which course is better.
      Please reply.

      Ramesh Mankani

    • ayya
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
        hi
        You go for Post graduate course in construction management.My son completed this course and got placement in campus interview in Mahindra Real Spaces Mumbai and he is now Senior Manager Business Development.Only thing is you should not have back papers and you have to get A+ minimum.So better if you are confident go for that.God bless you.Bestwishes
        Thanking you,
        With Warm Regards,

        Er K.Ayyappan,
        Consulting Engineer,
        USHUS,MMC.XXXIV/553,PB#21,Santigram,Manjeri676121,
        Malappuram District,Kerala State,
        India
        Mob: 91 999 582 6350
        LL   : 91 483 276 6350
        Fax : 91 483 276 6350

        On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM, ◄Ramesh.Mankani► <mankani_ramesh@...> wrote:

        Dear friends,

        1. Want to know in correspondence courses of NICMAR, whats the difference in Post graduate programme in construction management and post graduate programme in project management? this would help me to decide for which course should i go and which course is better.
        Please reply.

        Ramesh Mankani

      • Ahamed Zubair A
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
          Mr. Ramesh,

          PGPCM will have the concentration of Construction Management. That is managing the Equipment, Materials, etc.

          PGPPM will have the concentration of Project Management. That is managing the Scope, Time, etc.

          In case, if you want to be in any field in Client/Consultants Side then PGPPM is best. If you are in construction contractor side, PGPCM is best.

          Please chose as you wish.

          Regards,
          Ahamed Zubair A
          PMP CCE BE MBA MPhil PGPCM(NICMAR) CEng(I) AMIE
          Mob: 00971-501378267

          On 23 March 2013 13:58, ◄Ramesh.Mankani► <mankani_ramesh@...> wrote:

          Dear friends,

          1. Want to know in correspondence courses of NICMAR, whats the difference in Post graduate programme in construction management and post graduate programme in project management? this would help me to decide for which course should i go and which course is better.
          Please reply.

          Ramesh Mankani

        • Boddu Vinay
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013

[...]